As much I love Chicago, I don't love the winter weather. As it warms up, it makes me hopeful for all the things my friends and I will be able to do without freezing. Spring is by far one of my favorite seasons, besides the rain. I love bright colors and blooming flowers.
Below is a list of things I'm looking forward to as the weather warms up.
- longer days
- iced coffee
- floral prints
- brighter and happier days
- putting my coats, boots and gloves to rest
- being able to explore the city more without freezing
- reading a book / doing homework outside
- walking along lakeshore path
What is your favorite part about Spring? What are you looking forward to doing as the weather warms up?
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!