Saturday, April 23, 2016

#REAL TALK... BOYS

Boys, oh what a topic.
I don't intend for this post to be a cry for help, but more a peak into my life.
I'm writing this post for the other girls out there who are who seek love but never receive it.
I'm sure we've all met that boy, you know who I'm talking about.
The one who is so good looking, you think, "why would he be going after me?"
He makes you feel like you're one of those girls,
the types of girls who have a guy wanting her like the drop of a hat.
You're talking and he seems interested, but then he doesn't,
and all of a sudden, you're up late trying to figure out what the hell is going on.
But he's interested again.
But your friends know better.
They know what he's like.
You plead to them, "but what if I'm different?"
but secretly, you know you're not.
But you cannot give up the feeling of being wanted.
Of feeling appreciated.
So you continue.
Until you're not different.
And you can't bear to tell your friends,
because you know they were right all along.

For all my fellow girls, or boys, out there. Don't let someone play mind games with you. They seem great, but then they don't respond. They'll want to hang out with you, but cancel last minute.

Don't waste your time on guys who don't make time to hang out with you. Don't waste your time on guys who won't go out of their way to say in the dining hall. Don't waste your time on boys who don't text back and leave you guessing if they even like you.

I can't even explain how much




No comments:

Post a Comment