Saturday, September 26, 2015

OOTD & PHOTO DIARY | LAST DAY IN THE BAY

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this post was late! This post was supposed to go up before my last one "college update | move in" but there was a small mixup. I apologize for that. 

Anyway, this post is all about my last day in the Bay Area before heading off to college. I wanted to spend as much time with my friends as possible before leaving. I spent the majority of the day with my friend Brittany exploring. We went to a new coffee shop in Los Gatos, went window shopping, and even went to Palo Alto. 

I went to dinner with my friend Robert who I hadn't seen in a while. No matter how long we go without seeing each other, it's still like the last time we saw each other. 







what i'm wearing: forever 21 polka dot high waisted shorts | SO by Kohl's tank top | converse slip ons

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment