Tuesday, September 15, 2015

PHOTO DIARY | NEWPORT BEACH

Hey guys! At the end of this summer, I went to visit my family down in Newport Beach to see my cousin's baby for the first time. It was an amazing trip! We don't see our family in Southern California as much as we should since we don't live very far, so it was nice to spend time with them. I fell in love with Newport Beach and Southern California the second I got there. I haven't visited my family there since I was around 8. 

I had the ability to take a lot of really cool pictures that I'm super proud of! And they were all taken on my iPhone 5S. (I now have a 6!)

I hope you guys enjoy this post! Let me know if you want to see more photo diaries! 











what i'm wearing: no rest for bridget romper

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment