Wednesday, September 23, 2015

COLLEGE UPDATE | MOVE-IN DAY

Hey guys! This post should have been made a month ago, but better late than never, right? That's what I tell myself. 

So... A month ago I started college! I moved in on August 19th and it was the longest day of my life. I woke up super early in order to go to Bed Bath & Beyond and Target to pick up stuff for my room. I bought mostly everything here because I couldn't bring a lot from California. SO, i moved most stuff in on the first day and then went shopping the second day for more things I needed. 

Honestly, it was a crazy few days, but totally worth it. College has exceeded my expectations! So cheesy, I know! 

DAY 1:


the view from one of our windows

the view from our other window

DAY 2:

decorating is finally done!


i think i may have too many beauty products? 

so lucky to be on this beautiful campus! 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment