Sunday, June 19, 2016

VLOG CHANNEL

Hey guys!

I have REALLY exciting news to share with you! If any of you are interested in YouTube like I am, you will LOVE this news.

My friend Erica and I (I'm sure you've seen her on the blog before) started a YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Our YouTube isn't just ordinary, but we are doing travel videos. Erica and I love to travel together, go on hikes, and explore different areas so we decided to document it on YouTube.

Our first video is currently LIVE. It's a video of when I visited Erica at college in San Luis Obispo. It includes a hike to Bishop's Peak, a Farmer's Market, Avila Beach, Pismo Beach, and Montana del Oro.

Our channel is called C and E, which is the initials for both are names. Clever I know!

We've had so much fun planning this new adventure together and hope you come along for the ride.

Check out the link to our first video here!



No comments:

Post a Comment