Friday, June 10, 2016

MY LAZY SUMMER MORNING ROUTINE | 2016

So, during the summer I have 2 jobs. The first is at a retail store, called Garage, in my local mall. The next is an internship at my local Alzheimer's Association chapter, planning their annual walk. I only work at the Alzheimer's Association twice a week and work at Garage a few times a week as well. So, if I have to work early, this morning routine does not apply. However, if I work later or do not work at all that day, this is what a typical morning looks like.

-----

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

-----

-Wake up naturally

-Cleanse skin lightly & brush teeth
Lush Tea Tree Water Toner

-Breakfast
Red rose tea with almond milk & sugar
quaker instant maple & brown sugar oatmeal

-Gym time
Let me know if you would like to see a gym/summer workout routine post

-Shower/Get ready for the day
What's in my shower post? 

-Eat

This is normally what a typical morning looks like for me during the summer when I'm not working. After this, I will either have to get ready for work in the afternoon or hang out, work on the blog, or watch Netflix.

-----

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

-----



No comments:

Post a Comment