Monday, December 21, 2015

CHRISTMAS 2015 GIFT GUIDE | WOMEN

Hey guys! For all of you procrastinators, I have just what you need, a last minute guide guide! I have 3 categories for this! Women and Men. The Men's Gift Guide will go up tomorrow!

Let's get into it!

-----

gift guide for women

1. To-Go Cups / Mugs


I think to-go cups or mugs are great to gift as gifts because basically everyone uses them. Also, if you have some extra money to spend, you can fill it up with a gift card, hand cream, lip balm, or candy. Starbucks has so many cute ones, festive or non-festive.  I also like David's Tea for mugs. 

2. Pajamas

I think pajamas are great for everyone! For people living in warmer climates, you can get a cute sleep shirt or a shorts and tank combo. For people living in colder climates or like to be warm, you get them something like this from Victoria's Secret. It has a henley, long pants, and an eye mask. Also, pajamas are a great gift because if you don't know their size, just guess bigger; everyone loves big and cosy pajamas.

3. Candles

I love getting candles for people. When I go shopping for my own candles with my friends, I like to take note of what scents they like. If you don't know what scent to get them, pick something that doesn't have a strong scent. Some candles from Bath & Body Works that I think would be great for everyone are: Vanilla Snowflake, Sparkling Icicles, Eucalyptus Spearmint, and Ski Lodge. I also love going to Target and Yankee Candle for candles.

4. The Body Shop

I always love giving gift sets from the Body Shop because they are nice body products to receive; my friends mostly buy their body products from CVS. It's nice to give them something to pamper themselves with without breaking the bank. I either get them gift sets or a few large products and make a gift set myself. If I don't know what scent people like, I normally stick with Shea because it doesn't really have a strong scent but is really moisturizing. I really love the Fuji Green Tea scent.

5. Blanket Scarves

Blanket scarves are a perfect gift for the winter time, especially in colder climates. I really love the reversible ones because not only do you get 2 patterns to choose from, it's thicker than the normal ones. Express is my favorite place to get these. Check out my favorites: 1, 2.

6. Tea Samples

If you have a friend, sister, or Mom who loves tea or wants to get into tea, there are so many gift sets out right now with tea samples. This one from Teavana has four 2 oz packets of different types of loose teas. Also, it's a great way to get a look at the brand if you have never tried any of it before. A new tea store, David's Tea, just opened in my mall and they have so many samples just so you can get to know them better.

7. Makeup Kits

So many companies have makeup kits out now. My favorite are Birchbox's own brand, LOC. They have the ultimate collection (all the shadow sticks&lipsticks), one with all the eyeshadow sticks, one with all the lipsticks, singular eyeshadow sticks, singular lipsticks, or gift sets. I just got the ultimate collection and I absolutely love it; I highly recommend it.

-----

Be sure to follow me on Polyvore, where I created the graphics for this post! To view this set, click here.


Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment