Tuesday, December 15, 2015

BIRCHBOX HAUL

Hey guys! I know it's a little late to be doing a haul since Christmas is right around the corner, but I just had to share this with you. 

As a late birthday present, my mom got me the LOC by Birchbox Full Collection for both eyes and lips. I really wanted these for my birthday, but they were sold out then and we had to wait. 

I also got a moisturizer that was on sale. It was only $10 and I thought it was going to be small, but it's actually huge and will last me forever. 

Before we finished the purchase, I put in a present for my roommate also from LOC. It includes the red lipstick (Wildest Dreams) and 2 eyeshadow sticks (On Pointe & Smoke Screen). I didn't open that one and show you guys because I didn't want to ruin the packaging or the gift itself.

I also have swatches so you can see what the colors look like. I hope you guys enjoy this haul!

Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

Links to the products will be down below.










Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment