Thursday, August 27, 2015

TRAVEL ESSENTIALS | WHAT'S IN MY CARRY ON BAG

my carryon essentials
I did a lot of traveling this summer for various reasons. I visited family, went to orientation, and finally, went to college (driving from California to Chicago is not an option!) I would say I am a pretty experienced flyer. I go on at least 2 trips a year that require flying and I also went on my first flight when I was 7 months old...

With that said, I feel like I have learned what to and what not to bring in my carry-on. This post is just some ideas of things that could be helpful on planes.  I hope you enjoy!

1. ELECTRONICS 
I always bring my laptop on vacation because it's my preferred mode of surfing the internet. I would rather work on my blog or go on Tumblr on my laptop. I also love bringing my iPad to listen to podcasts or read on the Kindle App.

2. DEODORENT / PERFUME / LIP BALM
These are the 3 beauty products I bring in my carryon bag because they are all I really need for short flights. It is always nice to rehydrate your lips while you are in the air because your lips can get dried out from all the forced air. I also love using deodorant and/or perfume when I get to my destination for a quick refresh.

3. HAIR TIES / BOBBY PINS
If you're like me, you can't have your hair down for too long, especially on planes. I know it's weird; hair is just annoying. I always bring some hair ties and bobby pins just in case I'm in that mood.

4. SOCKS / SCARF
I bring these items because I can slip them on when I get cold. Because I normally wear flip flops on flights, my feet tend to get cold.

Don't forget to follow me on Polyvore! To view the image above, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment