Thursday, February 04, 2016

MY FAV 5 | ELIE SAAB HAUTE COUTURE SPRING 2016

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while! School started back up and as soon as I got back, I caught the flu. While I was sick, I was so unmotivated to do anything. Now, I am now finally recovered and ready to get back into blogging. I missed it! 

I don't know about you, but Haute Couture Fashion Week is probably my favorite week of life. The looks are pure art. Looking through all the photos from fashion shows, I can't help but almost want to cry from all the beauty. 

Elie Saab has to be one of my favorite designers for Haute Couture Fashion Week. The dresses never seem to disappoint. Here are 5 of my favorite looks from the show.

-----

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

-----





(all photos were taken from vogue.com)

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment