Monday, February 22, 2016

FEELING UNINSPIRED.

Hey guys! You're probably wondering why I haven't been posting a lot since the start of the year. To be honest, I have been feeling uninspired. I went back to school mid-January, had a death in my family, got the flu, and my roommate/one of my closest friends at college left the school. That happened in 1 month, which was a lot for me to handle. I am still trying to recover. 

Recently, I have been experiencing a feeling of procrastination and lack of motivation. Never have I experienced something where my brain is telling me to get out of bed and turn off my alarm, but I find it so challenging to actually do that task.

Blogging is one of those tasks. I can't seem to find the motivation to go onto Blogger and write a post. While this is the case, I love blogging and want to continue it. It is not only a stress reliever but a place where I can openly share my ideas. 

I think what my blog needs is a revamp. I no longer feel motivated my creating a blog post about the latest things that I bought. It doesn't excite me. And to be honest, I have started to overlook those posts when I come across them on Bloglovin'. I want to create content that I would enjoy reading. 

I am going to try to brainstorm posts and ideas, but I would greatly appreciate your feedback. 

Please, if you guys have any things that you would like to see on this blog, please let me know.

-----

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment