Sunday, January 03, 2016

INSTAGRAM UPDATE | DECEMBER 2015

Hey guys! Here's another Instagram update! I got super into Instagram this month. There were a lot of things that went on this month: finals week, coming home from college, kehlani concert, new years eve and more. I hope you guys an amazing month! 

Here are the pictures! I hope you enjoy! 

"mom coming in clutch for finals week!"

"last adventure before break"

"the only thing that kept me going this week! thankful for coffee and that I go home tomorrow!"

"christmas time at o'hare! see you soon san fran!"

"cotton candy skies! missing my fav city already!"

"kehlani & friends"

"kehlani & my friends"

"missing chi"

"happy!"


"happy new years eve from your favs!"

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovinand Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment