Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DINNER & DRESS UP

Hey guys! A few days ago, I had dinner with my friend Erica in this outside mall near where we live. 

We really wanted to get dressed up, go to dinner, and take cute pictures. She also wanted me to do her makeup for the first time, which I did and I actually really liked how it turned out. I had never done anyone's whole face of makeup before, so I was a little nervous. 

Overall, we had such a fun time. I think the best time that we had was taking pictures. We did so many funny model poses, but had the best time doing it. 

I hope you enjoy these pictures! Stay tuned until the end to see where my outfit is from.





















turtleneck: topshop | seude jacket: silence + noise @ urban outfitters | boots: vince camuto | purse: topshop

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I really like this outfit and that purse is gorgeous xx

    https://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I really like this outfit and that purse is gorgeous xx

    https://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete