Friday, July 31, 2015

RECENT BEAUTY PURCHASES | JULY 2015

recent beauty purchases | july 2015

Hey guys! I thought it would be nice to share with you the beauty items that I bought in July. I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you are interested in hearing a review about any of these products.

1. BARE MINERALS FLAWLESS COMPLEXION ESSENTIALS KIT
You are able to choose most of what comes in the kit. I got the Original Foundation SPF 15 in the color light, Blush in the color vintage peach, Original Mineral Veil, Correcting Concealer SPF 20 in the color Light 2,  a mini size of the Original Prime Time Foundation Primer, the Flawless Face Brush, the Tapered Face Brush, and the Max Coverage Concealer Brush

2. FIRST AID BEAUTY SKIN RESCUE DAILY FACE CREAM

3. MINI M.A.C. CLEANSE OFF OIL

4. THE ORIGINAL BEAUTY BLENDER

5. ST. IVES FRESH HYDRATION SPRAY LOTION - OATMEAL & SHEA BUTTER
-
This set was made on Polyvore. To follow me on Polyvore, click here. To view this set, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment