Thursday, May 12, 2016

COLLECTION | EYE SHADOW PALETTES

Hey guys! I thought it would be cool to show you some of my collections! 

The first one is my eyeshadow palette collection. I know I have a lot, but I didn't buy these all myself. It seems like I get a lot for Christmas or birthdays.

My favorites, the one I bring on vacations or to college are any of the top 3. They are beautiful and very wearable for everyday. My favorite has to be the Urban Decay Naked 2. I've had it for so long and will probably never be able to part with it.

Check them out!

-----

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

-----
Too Faced Chocolate Bar, Urban Decay Naked 2, Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani
The Balm Balm Jovi, Tarte Christmas 2014, Wet n Wild in Comfort Zone, Urban Decay Ammo
-----

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment